Friday, October 12, 2007

Death of the Nuncio

I have received news that Australia's Apostolic Nuncio, American born Archbishop Ambrose De Paoli, has died. This news has hit me hard, such a great man, such a great bishop. Unlike some people I will not blame God or stop beliving, but rather I take this as God showing me that he is the only one that will not change, My rock, My fortress I stand firm.
I had the great Pleasure of meeting the Nuncio at the annual corpus Christi procession up here in Brisbane and even had the great honor of being his MC. Let us offer up 1 pater, 1 ave and a gloria for his intention.

requiescant in pace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess we are all surprised and saddened by the death of the Apostolic Nuncio. I pray for him and then ask us all to pray for his successor. I think we need a nuncio who is well versed in the devious way of liberalism and able to collect accurate data to Rome and help select good catholic prelates.