Friday, March 16, 2007

Funny idea

Just last night I was watching an americanised Japanese anime and thought the opening has a very nice song. That got me thinking, if we replace a few words, maybe it can express the idea of the Reform of the Reform, which I fully support and I recommend to those people unfamilar to the term to read the New Liturgical Movment Blog, which is avaible throught the links on this blog. So here is the song:

We look to the past
As we head for the future
To reclaim the Liturgy

With Faith in God
And trust in the Church

We Live by the lessons we have learnt
As we work for one solution
Organic Development

Now use you imagination and come up with a tune.
Also to those willing to find the song transformed
please do and I'll be sure to mention your effort on the
Blog

No comments: