Thursday, July 12, 2007

ACSA - the ball

Wow my first formal ball, I still haven't even had my semi formal at school. Needless to say, I actually like formal dress, it's quite fancy. I had an excellent time getting there, I was quite entertained by two lay Dominicans arguing over which version of the bible they should read!Catholics sure do know how to have fun!
uick drinks and socializing before the ball, did i mention it was at parliament house?
Several seminarians, priests and even bishops were there, all in cassocks and simitrs, but i still wanted biretta's and capes.
Several outstanding members of the Church were present, I'll leave it up to the readers to point out who they know!
Here is my table, staffed with Cardinal's choice wine and olive oil.

Bishop fisher gave a great address on Australia in the year 2028, so great that we stood and clapped for about 3mintues! I'm very interested in the charismatic Latin mass group! unfortunatly he left out the future Gregory Cardinal Jordan SJ!The ball was great, I meet a lot of great Catholics. Stay tuned for more posts.

No comments: