Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Trip

Just to inform my readers, on Friday the 6th to Monday the 9th, i will be away in Canberra for the ACSA congress. Hopefully my co-bloggers will meet your blogging needs in my absence, but fear not! I will post a few photos and write a few things up about my time down in Canberra.

http://www.towards2008.org.au/

I still think it's not to late to sign up! I'm assured it's going to be great. I hope to maybe meet some of my readers during the congress, so please feel free to e-mail me if your going!I found this little comic while surfing the net, It makes a brilliant point, but it provokes in the Catholic mind, should the man to the left be in heaven?

More posts after the congress,



P.S. My western friend, e-mail me or i shall declare you an anathema!

2 comments:

Pete said...

I would love to email, but I don't know your email address!!!

Cheers,

Western Peter (discalced)

Unknown said...

it's in my profile